- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Why Study Crops?
- Why Study Soils?
- Current Students
- Scholarships, Financial Aid, & Other Funding
- Course Sites
- Research & Extension
- About Us
What's the Hoo Haa?!
It's spring! Come out and touch fertile ground. Reconnect with the good Earth that brings you the food you crave! Students, get out of the library and breathe some fresh air. All community members and children welcome. Plant seeds, turn ground, see a chicken tractor, enjoy good food donated from local businesses.
Date: Monday, April 22, 2013
Time: 3:30pm till dark
Location: Organic Growers Student Farm
- Shuttle runs from the MU Bookstore every 15 minutes, starting at 3:30p,
- Or ride your bike! (Limited car parking available)
- FREE food (burrito bar)!
- FREE music from:
- Shilpi Halamane
- Forest Hal
- The Deep Woods Band
- Market String Band (pending)
- FREE tours of the farm!
- Women's disc golf club is bringing practice nets to play games!
- Study the soil pits!
- Come meet the baby chicks!
This year's generous donors:
- Qdoba Grill
- Center for Civic Engagement (CCE)
- Full Circle Creamery
- OSU Campus Recycling
- Lochmead Dairy
- The Corvallis Saturday Market
- Student Sustainability Initiative (SSI)
- The Co-Op
Kids Welcome! (Please leave dogs at home.)
*The Hoo Haa is an alcohol free event*
Bring a turning fork if you have one!! (the human "till machine" will be in the house!!!)
Bring a bowl and spoon if you have one!! (the human "eating machine" will be in the house!!!)