- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Crop Science Courses
- Soil Science Courses
- Plant Breeding & Genetics Courses
- Why Study Crops?
- Why Study Soils?
- Current Students
- Scholarships, Financial Aid, & Other Funding
- Course Sites
- Research & Extension
- About Us
- Oregon Potato Commission
- SolCAP and
- USDA-ARS cooperative agreements.
Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Potato breeding to develop new varieties with high yield, quality, nutrition, and genetic disease/pest resistances.
- Will provide researchers with materials to test under organic conditions.