- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Why Study Crops?
- Why Study Soils?
- Current Students
- Scholarships, Financial Aid, & Other Funding
- Course Sites
- Research & Extension
- About Us
Prices and Sample Requirements
Prices updated January 2011.
|13C or 15N CF-IRMS (single isotope mode) solid samples basic analysis||$ 8.00/sample|
|13C and 15N CF-IRMS (dual isotope mode) solid samples basic analysis||
|13C or 15N CF-IRMS gas samples||$ 10.00/sample|
|13C GC-C-IRMS (e.g. FAME) analysis||$ 35.00/sample|
|GC-FID (e.g. FAME) analysis||
|Sample weighing and encapsulation||
|Acid fumigation (carbonate removal)||
|Methods development / Consulting on data analysis||
All samples should be packaged individually and labeled with a numeric code. Supply us with expected elemental concentration and isotopic enrichment (e.g., % N and atom% 15N). Provide contact and billing information.
- Solid samples - should be dried and ground to pass a 40-mesh screen or better (powdered)
- Solution samples - should first be dried or diffused onto filter paper disks
- Gas samples - please contact us for information on preparation of gas samples
- FAME or other GC-IRMS samples - please contact us for details
Total price and turn around time vary. Please contact David Myrold with any questions about price or sample requirements.
Stable Isotope Research Unit
Department of Crop & Soil Science
Oregon State University
Ag & Life Sciences Bldg., #3017
Corvallis, OR 97331-7306
FAX (541) 737-5725